The MSc has opened up any industry I want, from a bank in New York to an energy company in the UK.
MSc Graduate, UK
Our postgraduate courses are designed with you in mind and aim to propel you into a successful career within a globalised business world.
- The United Nations
- Procter & Gamble
- Electronic Arts
You'll become highly employable. Through hands-on learning (live consultancy projects, skills workshops, and networking events with industry leaders) you will develop the professional skills and business exposure needed to advance your career.
Established partnerships and connections with industry and universities all over the world give you a global outlook. International study tours, such as the Boston trip for Business Management students, provide the opportunity to meet industry leaders and tour global companies.
With students and academics from over 90 countries there is a vibrant and enriching learning environment. Our academics have impressive credentials, including Dr Samantha Miles, an internationally recognised scholar in stakeholder theory, and Professor Janine Dermody, whose unique research focuses on political marketing and youth electoral engagement.
All our flagship programmes are professionally accredited or offer exemption from leading international professional bodies.
Accounting, Finance and Economics Programmes
Business and Management Programmes
- MSc Business Management
- MSc Business Management (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- MSc Business Management (Economics)
- MSc Business Management (Human Resource Management)
- MSc Business Management (Marketing)
- MSc Business Management (Entrepreneurship)
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Management
- MSc International Management and International Relations
- MSc International Trade and Logistics
- MSc International Management (Human Resource Management)
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Marketing and Brand Management
- MSc International Luxury Marketing
- MSc Digital Marketing
- MSc International Events Management
- MSc International Events Marketing
Master of Business Administration
Professional Development Programmes
Coaching and Mentoring Programmes
These are other business related programmes which you may be interested in. Please follow the programme links for further details and contact information.