Oxford Brookes University Business School is a place of inspiration and transformation. Our courses are designed with you and your career in mind and taught by staff who have close connections with the business world. They will support you throughout your student journey. We take an international approach to teaching business which will widen your options for a rewarding career.
The Business School is renowned for providing the best teaching. The high standard of our courses is recognised and accredited by leading international and professional bodies who offer our students credit towards their qualifications.
Close to London and located in the 'M4 corridor' - a hub for technology and financial services - Oxford is an ideal place to study business. Built on a rich history of education and geared towards university life, it is truly one of the great student cities.
The courses on this page are for students who wish to start from September 2016 or January 2017.
If you wish to start your degree in September 2015 or January 2016, please see the Courses 2015 page.
Single and Combined Honours Degrees
- BA (Hons) Business and Management
- BA (Hons) International Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- BA (Hons) Human Resource Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Automotive Management
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Economics
- BSc (Hons) Economics, Finance and International Business
- BA (Hons) Economics, Politics and International Relations
- BA (Hons) Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) Business and Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) Events Management
- Fd(A) Business, Management and Communications
- Fd(A) Business and Enterprise
- Fd(A) Business and Social Enterprise
Final Year Entry: Upgrade to an Oxford Brookes business degree
If you have completed an appropriate course you could be eligible to apply for second or final year entry onto one of the prestigious Oxford Brookes University Business School courses. This means you could study towards an Oxford Brookes University degree with a minimum of one year of study if your previous qualification is recognised by the University.