Studying at the Business School means joining one of the most innovative undergraduate programmes in the UK.
The modules are so relevant and up-to-date. It's all very current and inspiring.
BSc (Hons) Business Management
combined with Statistics
The courses on this page are for students who wish to start from September 2015 or January 2016.
If you wish to start your degree in September 2016 or January 2017, please see the Courses 2016 page.
Single and Combined Honours Degrees
A single honours course is the study of one subject in depth. A combined honours course allows you to combine two subjects. You can take either a joint approach or major in one of the two subjects. If you take the joint approach, your workload is balanced between your two subjects; if you choose to major in one subject, your accompanying minor subject accounts for between a quarter and a third of your overall work.
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) Business and Management
- BA (Hons) Business and Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) Business, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- BSc (Hons) Economics, Finance and International Business
- BA (Hons) Economics, Politics and International Relations
- BA (Hons) Human Resource Management
- BA (Hons) International Business Management
- Fd(A) Business, Management and Communications
- Fd(A) Business and Enterprise
- Fd(A) Business and Social Enterprise
Final Year Entry: Upgrade to an Oxford Brookes business degree
If you have completed an appropriate course you could be eligible to apply for second or final year entry onto one of the prestigious Oxford Brookes University Business School courses. This means you could study towards an Oxford Brookes University degree with a minimum of one year of study if your previous qualification is recognised by the University.