Why wait until September when you can start your undergraduate degree in January?
We have a number of undergraduate courses available to international students that you can start in January 2017. By starting your degree in January you will follow the same course structure as the courses which start in September.
The deadline for Jan 2017 entries is Friday December 16 2016.
Every one of our courses is made up from both compulsory and optional modules, which makes it easy to tailor the programme to your requirements. Each course also offers the opportunity to take a work placement year.
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) Business and Entrepreneurship
- BA (Hons) Business and Management
- BA (Hons) Internatioional Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business and Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) Marketing Management
- BSc (Hons) Economics, Finance and International Business
- BA (Hons) Economics, Politics and International Relations
- BA (Hons) Human Resource Management
If you are an international student you can find out how to apply here.
If you have any questions about starting your degree in January please contact the Admissions Office: